Followers


August 16, 2026

You may now kiss... Wheres the groom??

    


Lately I've been thinking about how badly I've wanted to get married. Like that sounds so insane cause im only 17 and I have so much life to live but I wanna have a wedding!! But the thing is I wanna have the wedding and then not actually be married. Like I want the joys of planning the wedding, like picking a venue, trying cake, buying a dress, and having all the people I love together; But they after I just want to go home and live the life I've been living, without a groom. I've also been imagining my ring!! Like I just know it would be so gorgeous!

    Toodles!!

    xoxoxo Ellie

    


1 comment:

  1. so so reletable, I've always wanted to get married, but maybe I just want to have a big party and wear a beautiful dress

    ReplyDelete

newest!

College Essay