Followers


August 02, 2026

Closet Clean-out

 

I spend a lot of my free time shopping or in stores, I'm constantly buying new clothes and that has eventually caused me to run out of space for new clothes. I vividly remember the days when my biggest closet issues was running out of hangers, now its running out of space for the hangers. Unfortunately since my brother won't let me use his empty closet space Im left with no other choice to clean out mine. Whenever I am cleaning out my closet I work in sections, I find it much easier to tackle the task when I can visualize a smaller issue first. Most of my unwanted clothes I give away to my local goodwill or demote some of my old shirts to pajamas (I am just way attached to my old stuff). Although in the start its very difficult to see my old things go but its like a weight lifted off my shoulders to see my closet door close, and all of my clothes fit nicely in there. Until a while later when I rebuy all of the clothes and the process starts again. I find organizing all of my clothing therapeutic, how do you feel about it? Till next time!

Toodles ! 


xoxoxo Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

newest!

College Essay