Whenever I was little I was the biggest fancy nancy girl, she heavily influenced who I am today. In one of her books she displays her bedroom and I think about that page so so so often. Her bedroom is just so adorable and I need my room to display the exact same vibes. I am a diy girly through and through so a lot of my decor is handmade and I really feel this adds a personal touch to the room. I don't know where id be without cardboard and paint honestly. I also cannot stand a blank wall in my room, I see it as a project, or potential for new decor. customizing my living space will always be a favorite past time of mine.
Toodles!
xoxoxo Ellie

omg my ultimate dream bedroom
ReplyDeleteive loved fancy Nancy ever science i was a kid, i dressed up as her for Halloween and my room lowkey looks like this lol!<3
ReplyDelete