Followers


August 03, 2026

Curating YOUR Stack: Earrings


 As much as the next girl I do wish I could have an ear full of piercings, unfortunately, I can't deal with the healing process and my ears are honestly too small for much more; but despite that I've curating my earring stack to be just what I want. I have 3 lobe piercings with a hoop in each one. 3 hoops seems overwhelming but they are all pretty small and decreasing in size as they go up my ear. I have had 2 hoops and a stud but sadly all of my smaller studs have basically tarnished to the point of being unwearable. I love the subtle bling of smaller hoops. My 3 are all different like textured hoops to keep the visual aesthetic. The earrings that stay in my ears usually are the ones that don't look like they are decaying after a couple months. I found my pura vida ones hardly tarnish and still look gold and I'm so in love with them. But I do adore changing my earrings from time to time and trying something new. Its like customizing my character and its so fun. 

Toodles! 

xoxoxo Ellie 

2 comments:

  1. sooooo true, the healing process is so difficult! but if I had to get one id get the one that goes straight through your ear idk what its called lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think ur talking about an industrial!! those are so cute

      Delete

newest!

College Essay