I start school in little over a week and I am so nervous!! Its my senior year and im honestly just so excited that it's finally my last year of high school. Im only in school till 12:30 this year and that genuinely is like nothing, which is so crazy to me! Im mostly worried about college stuff since I have to be thinking about that soo soon. Phones are also completely banned at my school this year and honestly im not sure how im about to go about that, I've been an absolute airpod warrior at school and I dont think I can go all day without my music.
toodles!
xoxoxo Ellie
ok the phone ban thing is completely annoying and stupid. also, as someone who just finished senior year and is now in college, the process isn't as scary as you think it is. i mean, maybe i was a little to relaxed about it, but i got into a good school i love!
ReplyDeleteTry not to stress yourself out too much about the future. Coming from someone who just graduated from college, you genuinely have sooo much time to figure things out. Take your time and enjoy the moment. Also, does your school allow iPods? I remember the touch allows you the msg via email on wifi, but even that can connect to Spotify, among other things. There are used and restored ones pretty cheap on Amazon, eBay, and fb marketplace. If that's an option it could be a good place to check?
ReplyDeleteFlourishes from https://countercritique.blogspot.com/