Followers


August 10, 2026

Shoes Galore

    Just like every girl out there I absolutely adore shoes and I think they can def make or break a fit. Although recently I've been feeling like I have WAY too many shoes (shocking!). A week ago I rearranged my whole closet and the shoes were a very constant issue. These were also all only winter shoes considering all of my summer shoes are downstairs in the mud room. I thought I had solved my shoe storage issue and when I tell you I discovered more shoes I hadn't put away.. I was so done. (these shoes are in fact still sitting on my bedroom floor). Because of my abundance of shoes I thought id share my most worn pairs!

1. Uggs 
    I absolutely love my uggs in the fall & winter they are just so adorable. My ultra minis are my most worn pair although I do own the disquettes and the tasmans. 

2. Converse 
    converses have been my go to sneakers for literal years. In my middle school years I wore my black converse to DEATH, and now I have a white pair that I frequent pretty often

3. Birkenstocks 
    I have the arizona sandals and I absolutely love them. They are always the easiest thing to slip on and they always some what match my outfits. I also decorated them and made little bracelets for the edges of them

4. Old Navy Fiip-flops
    I have found old navy flip-flops to be so so so good and they are just so cheap. I think all of my pairs have been around 5 bucks. I will say that they arent too comfortable and I did get blisters from walking around an amusement park with them on but they are honestly such good basics. Every year I go back and buy a new color cause the selection is so grand, I think I own about 4 or 5 pairs of them. 

I hope someone out there can find as much joy in simple shoes that I can. 

    Toodles! 

    xoxoxo Ellie


1 comment:

  1. When I die, I WILL be buried in my converse. I love them sm!!!

    ReplyDelete

newest!

College Essay