Followers


August 18, 2026

Trick Or Treating

 

    Recently I've been thinking about Trick Or Treating again. With fall basically right around the corner its almost that time again. I just loved running around my neighborhood then going home and trading the candy I got with my friends. I may be a little too old for trick or treating and the last time I went was like 4 years ago when I was 13 but it just seems like something I wanna partake in again. I started having this thought because suddenly I smelt that smell when you stick ur head in ur candy bag and ur hit with the scent of all your candy (does anyone know what I'm talking about?). I just want to experience that scent again, so nostalgic. 

    Toodles!

    xoxoxo Ellie


1 comment:

  1. You're never too old for trick or treating! I'll be 19 soon, and i'm still gonna go out trick or treating with my family!

    ReplyDelete

newest!

College Essay