Followers


August 27, 2026

Phone Ban


     This year at my school they banned phones and I am actually not okay. Im a senior this year and Im going to have absolutely so much downtime and not enough tasks to fill it. Although maybe this will be good cause I can finish reading some books on my list during my free periods, and maybe start drawing a lot more again. I am very upset about how this also means no headphones. I genuinely had my airpods in almost every second of the day for the past 3 years, I just cannot imagine going to school without music. Although because I'm a senior I don't have a lot of classes and I get out at 12:30 which I'm very thankful for. I'm not sure what schools are trying to accomplish by banning phones because if its cheating I feel that will always be an issue. Even in recent years teachers have started taking our phones before tests so I don't see why that couldnt have just been enough. People have been cheating on tests for years, even before technology, so I feel people will just have to find more innovative ways. 

1 comment:

  1. nooo this is genuinely crazy omg, it's like my worst nightmare! do teachers have to abide as well?? I saw a video and a teacher also had to follow the rules... good luck~ coming from a senior as well. xo, the cineblogger

    ReplyDelete

newest!

College Essay