Followers


August 24, 2026

Wishes

    

     I wish so bad that I was good at speaking to a camera. I see cute grwm on my tiktok fyp all of the time, and I've always wanted to make my own grwm account; But unfortunately I am actually the most awkward person on camera.. hence why I picked up blogging. Recently I've also grown very fond of 'get dressed with me's. I just think they are so adorable and I love seeing the thought process and how people style their pieces.


    Toodles!

    xoxoxo Ellie

2 comments:

  1. I love them!!!! it's like I'm in the room with them also getting ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that with practice you'll get better, you'll get used to it and then be more natural! I think you should give it a go, you can keep the first few just in drafts and post when you feel ready. lots of luck and love no matter what you do <3

    ReplyDelete

newest!

College Essay