Recently I've been thinking about my college essay and how I still need to write it. Its just been lingering in the back of my mind and I kinda just convinced myself that my topic will just come to me and I'll spit out an essay, but sadly that has NOT happened. My mother has been saying stuff to me for genuinely like a month and I just have no clue. So instead im sitting here writing a blog post instead of my essay!
Toodles!
xoxoxo Ellie

Hahaha, I think writing a blog post instead of the actual essay is a very specific form of procrastination 😂 I have those moments too, where something keeps nagging at me precisely because I know I need to get started, but my brain decides to do absolutely anything else first.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think it gets worse when everyone starts asking, "So, how's the essay coming along?" because then it feels like it looms even larger in our minds 😭 I hope the topic finally comes to you, and that once it does, the words just start flowing!
Oddly Mine