Followers


August 04, 2026

Slumber Parties

 

    I think sleepovers are one of my favorite things ever. I love seeing my friends for extended periods of time and just finding new and fun things to do them. Currently I've had a sleepover with my friend 3 days in a row and were going to do a 4th tonight! I adore when I have friends that don't drain my social battery. I feel so grateful to have friends who love me so deeply. Recently my friends and I have been finding ridiculously bad movies to watch, some of them are so bad I just cant look away. (Tubi has some awful ones). Sometimes at sleepovers we do all the steryotipcal sleepover things like spa nights and just giggling together and it makes me feel so connected to girlhood. 

    Toodles!
    
    xoxoxo Ellie

1 comment:

  1. I love slumber parties! I haven't had one with my bestie in a minute since we're grown and live far from each other. But the last one we had we had a twilight movie marathon while drinking wine and eating wingstop!

    ReplyDelete

newest!

College Essay